Taking responsibility as well as dealing with crisis and changes – that’s what I have done in different companies, industries and cultures. As a generalist with an extensive and international business experience, a focus on leadership and people and a good shape of seniority, I have learned what is important in difficult, turbulent and/or insecure situations: to keep in mind the whole thing and do not fall into operative hecticness!
Crisis or the need for changes often is indicated by subtle signals – the feeling that:
– something has to change
– too many employees got (operations) blind
– others do something better
– the results could be better
– the processes are inefficient
– threats from outside are very strong
– times have changed
– responsibility should be changed and others
are signals that „something has to be done“.